- The Lord said, “I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt. I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters, for I know their sorrows (3:8).
Note - There is no doubt that God has seen and will do something about your situation.
- The Lord took the Israelites as his own people, became their God, and brought them out from their enslavement(6:7).
Note- the Lord shall bring you out from under every yoke and burden of life in Jesus name.
- The Lord raised up Pharaoh to show him his power and to cause his name to be proclaimed in all the earth (9:16).
Note - God raised you up to show his absolute sovereignty over every contrary power in your life
- The Lord is faithful to his covenant promises and delivers his people through his powerful right hand (14-15).
- “Who among the gods is like you, O Lord? Who is like you—majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?” (15:11).
- God brought his people in and planted them on the mountain of his inheritance (15:17).
Note - The incomparable God is able to save you from your adversaries and afterward lead you to your promised land.
- The Lord is our Banner (17:15).
- God promised that if his people would obey him fully and keep his covenant, than out of all nations they would be his treasured possession. Although the whole earth is his, they would be for him a kingdom of priests and a holy nation (19:5-6).
- “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest” (33:14).
- The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, is slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin (34:6-7).
Watch out for LEVITICUS and the promises of God